January 25, 2011

pieces of me

I am at home tonight nursing a raw throat; feeling and looking pretty green. Hence, the black and white imagery instead of my greenish hue staring back at you.
I'm looking forward to curling up with a new book I bought today: Crazy Sexy Diet -written by Kris Carr. It's her journey about how she has battled back against a rare form of cancer through embracing a healthy vegan diet.  I remember hearing about Kris Carr's inspiring survival story on Oprah, featured in a segment with Dr. Oz.  I loved how she became a warrior, thoroughly researching every aspect of diet and it's impact on the human body. She was a warrior who had to battle the clock to save her own life. Her energy and enthusiasm are infectious. Click : here to view Kris Carr's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look lovely as always! you can't even tell you're under the weather... feel better, Kelly!

kelly said...

thanks so much Aggie!