January 13, 2011

352 to go

13 down, 352 to go. I'm excited to see how this year will unfold through my lens. I've never felt so inspired as I have this past year, falling madly in love with so many creative art forms, photography, painting, writing, fashion, music, movies, cooking.  With all of this creative energy buzzing, it just seemed like the right time to attempt a 365 project.  So far the biggest challenge has been the winter weeknights. Leaving for work in the dark, getting home in the dark and trying to squeeze in a few post dinner photo ops has its creative challenges - hence why you're seeing a photo of my dog only 13 days in. Aside from posting a photo daily on my blog, I submit one with my fellow 365ers to a Flickr pool. It is so amazing to log in daily and see the wide range of talent. Some people truly blow me away by how they can create little works of art on a daily basis. Some photographers even taken the 365 project one step further and capture daily self portraits. I definitely don't need to see the size of my crow's feet grow on a daily basis. That would be quite hilarious. "And if you note here, in May, you can see this is where her double chin really takes shape...."
When the photo project is done, I'd love to piece together a montage of my favourites, like this talented lady did here. What is on your slate this year? What would you like to learn more about?

No comments: