November 7, 2013

have a delicious weekend!


Hello friends! What do you have on your weekend line up? I'm really excited to get together with friends tomorrow night for appies and this game, which, if you haven't played and have a naughty sense of humour, it is hi-larious. I've also got a mom's night out lined up and the hubs and I are taking the munchkin to see her grandpa march in the Remembrance Day ceremony.

I thought I'd give you a few Netflix (Canada) recommendations if you're looking for a cozy afternoon under a blanket on this rainy weekend:

Here's a few good ones you may have missed (click on the name to see the trailer)

If you're a fan of Woody Allen, you'll love:
Vicky Cristina Barcelona
Midnight in Paris

If you enjoy indie romantic comedies, check out:
Ruby Sparks
Newlyweds
Lola Versus

IF you're up for suspenseful drama, try:
A Winter's Bone
Gone Baby Gone
The Lookout
A Perfect Getaway

Have a fun filled weekend!! xoxo


No comments: