December 30, 2010

Crescent Beach


As the sun goes down on another year, what do you take away with you from 2010? What were your greatest memories? What were your biggest lessons? Here's to a new year full of adventure, surprises and standout moments. I wish you peace, good health and much happiness. Thanks to each and every one of you for reading this blog. I appreciate that you take the time out of your busy lives to pop into this space. I created it this year after being inspired by Susannah Conway's blog. She has been a tremendous mentor. Putting together this blog has been my favourite creative outlet because I get to combine my passion for photography and writing. What makes you come alive? These photos were taken today while my husband and I walked our dog Molly along Crescent Beach. Pure bliss. Happy New Year!  xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what beautiful photos of White Rock, we visited there for Kelly and Greg's wedding and had a wonderful and memorable time.
Wendy and Bob Kent England