July 13, 2010

rest in peace little louie



It's hard to believe so much love could be found in a few pounds. You will be dearly missed little buddy.

I'm a big dog kind of gal - I love labs, retrievers, huskies, Bernese mountain dogs - you know, dogs of substance; dogs that leave a shadow. But all it took was one visit with Karen and Kelsey's little sidekick Louie, where he hopped up and fell asleep on my lap, and I was sold.
He was definitely a character - and I'm pretty sure he had more outfits than I do. He had a passion for mini carrots, hated walking on grass and always got to be alongside his family - whether they were relaxing at home or taking him to work. He was spoiled by everyone who met him and in all ways, always made us smile.

1 comment:

Mariella said...

That's sweet...and he was sooo cute. I know how pet can become really part of our families, I am so sorry..