May 3, 2010

unravelling

Kitty, an inspiring trailblazer and dear friend, led me on an amazing new path. She sent me a brief instant message to let me know that I had to check out: Unravelling, Susannah Conway's brilliant e-course for those who are passionate about writing and photography. I ate up the article like candy (I probably ate up some real candy too in celebration, let's be honest).

Since discovering her website: Susannah Conway, I have fallen head over heels in love with her artistic circle of friends whose gorgeous photography and emotionally accessible writing styles have jumpstarted my creativity. Because of their inspiring online community, in the past month I have created a new blog, taken hundreds of photographs and completed my first original painting. The Unravelling course introduces groups of women to share their photography in online private groups, to use their photography and writing assignments to tap into their unique style and to unravel a new layer of themselves along the way. With limited spaces and heavy competition, my fingers and somewhat long toes are crossed in hopes of nabbing a spot this Saturday during the online booking frenzy. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Susannah Conway said...

i have long toes too - seriously :) xo